We are a small, family run farm situated in Baltimore,West Cork specialising in the breeding and rearing of rare breed Saddleback pigs. Though only a small business, we concentrate on the welfare of all our pigs which are reared and run outside where they are free to root and forage. Our pigs are raised on a diet of mainly vegetables and rolled barley which are chemical free and do not contain any growth enhancers, allowing the pigs to mature over a longer period of time giving the meat a fuller flavour.
Our products are:
- Sausages made from a minimum of 86 per cent meat with natural casings and no artificial preservatives.
- Dry cured bacon naturally smoked or unsmoked in a cure made up of sea salt, raw cane sugar and a mixture of herbs and spices.
- Hams produced in a brine of white wine, rosemary, bay, thyme, pepper and juniper.
All cuts of pork are available fresh or frozen.
Free local delivery on orders to the value of 20 euro and over.
As members of both the Saddleback breeders club and the British pig association we aim to promote these wonderful pigs and preserve them for future generations.
We can also provide:
- Birth registered weaners for fattening.
- Registered pedigree pigs for sale.
You can find us at Clonakilty Farmers market every Friday and in Bandon Farmers market every Saturday.